City TLV is a partnership for the promotion of Greater Tel-Aviv as an International Financial Center. It is an NGO led by individuals and entities that share the vision and can play substantial roles in its realization.
Shmuel Ben-Tovim is the President of City TLV- www.city-tlv.org
The main objectives of City TLV are:
1. To create a world-class hub of selected financial services in Tel Aviv;
2. To expose Israel and Tel-Aviv as a center of financial and professional services of the highest quality;
3. To promote exports of financial services from Israel and to attract foreign investments to the industry;
4. To encourage collaboration among governmental ministries, regulatory institutions, municipalities and the private sector, including banks, funds, accounting and law firms, etc;
5. To compile, maintain and publish database and research papers of Israeli financial services industry players;
6. To encourage innovation in the financial sector, either for own use or as export products and services;
7. To represent the financial services industry in international forums;
8. To create business opportunities for its members by initiating international visits, conferences, a dedicated internet website, directories, newsletters, etc.;
City TLV was officially approved as a registered Amuta (reg. 580572519) on May 7, 2013.